The entire Composite Latin Wordlist has now been added to our Web
resources. There are links to it from the REED home page, and also from
the Mediaeval and Early Modern Theatre sub-page of the Web guide. It is
up-to-date through Cheshire -- a happy side-effect of my preparations to
begin the Ecclesiastical London Latin Glossary!

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada