Hello,
  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My father was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's and I just wanted to join to get more information.  I'm also a nurse (but I've only ever taken care of one person with Parkinson's and it was for his heart problem.)
  If anyone has any particularly good resources, please share them with me.  I am confident my father has seen the best possible doctor in his area and I feel like he is in good hands.
  Thanks!
  Allie

Allie McCann
512-507-5952