My neurologist has suggested DBS.  I'm turning 60 next month.  I have not developed tremors.  I've a lot of stiffness especially in the jaw and tension in my left leg.  Simple chores result in my back and I can only stand up doing them for only 5 or 10 minutes.  I take my meds 5 to 6 times per day with relief usually only a couple of hours.  I'm hoping part of it is just due to anxiety because my wife can't deal with the Parkinson's and wants a divorce.

Those of you that have had DBS - what have your experiences been.  Tell me the good and the bad.