Tosh, it's a great topic--you might want to emphasize to CCCC,
though, that it should not be scheduled to conflict with the WAC
SIG.  Most people involved with WAC in Canada would want to attend
both, I'm guessing.
I'll attend if I can, but since I have to be at the WAC SIG and the
"FYC as an Introduction to Writing Studies" SIG (one of which will
probably be meeting on the same night, unless I'm very lucky), it'll
be tricky.  Be sure to keep us all posted, though, on dinner
plans--because once another SIG is over, I'd like to be able to join
up with any Canadian Caucus folks going to supper together.  Thanks!  Betsy