I'm fairly sure that STLHE doesn't plan that far ahead (I think
it's a lot more like Inkshed than it is like the 4Cs):
certainly, if they do, only the folks directly involved know.
2008 will be in Windsor June 18-21; beyond that, I think,
deponent sayeth naught.

Being on the listserv's easy: send a "subscribe STLHE-L my name"
message to [log in to unmask] Or let me know: it's the same sort
of list as CASLL, and maintained by the same person (me).

It's also not a bad list to be on: not huge traffic, and
occasionally really interesting discussions -- currently, on
online course evaluations. The archive, like CASLL, is on the
UNB server:

https://listserv.unb.ca/archives/stlhe-l.html

-- Russ

> Does anyone know when STLHE conferences will be in 2009,
> 2010, and 2011? Is there a site where this information is
> listed? Unfortunately, I am not on their listserv and don't
> seem to be able to find this information on their website.

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/