Tess:
If you are wondering why you get few reactions to your message the
answer is that your computer's calendar is set to April 1976. When the
note arrives my e-mail program sorts by calendar and so your note
appeared at the very bottom where I (and most others don't look very
often). You might want to set it to the correct date.
K. F. cg Carline