Oh Don.....I am so sorry to learn that Vivian is dying.  How very difficult
it must be for you to be losing your beloved wife while being so ill
yourself.  We shall pray for your peace and comfort at this very difficult
time.   I also pray that you may also feel the loving presence of this cyber
community that has watched your journey and rooted for you all of these
years.  Here's a big hug:

  ....just for you.

Love
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/27 with PD)