In a message dated 17/09/2007 07:01:24 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>SHE  HAS LUNG CANSAWER IS NOW IN HOSPITAL IS NOT EXSPED LIVE MUCH LONGER   AM
>ALL A LONE AT LONE AT HOME  [log in to unmask]

Our hearts  are with you Don.  If your town has RSVP or similar
organization, call  them, they have volunteers who will look out for
you.
--
Steve  Rack
Brattleboro  VT

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

I know it's not much practical help (some of us are halfway round the
planet) but we're here and listening.
I never lost a spouse but I lost my mother last year so I've some idea -
talking might help .
Amanda