I've been on it nearly a year and it does help quite a lot with? early-morning? stiffness, though not as much as when I started.

I don't freeze so can't say about that.
I do walk with a lurch and have no idea why.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nina P. Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 7.36am
Subject: Re: NEUPRO PATCH

Lorraine,?
I have been using it for over a month now and it didn't do a thing?
for me even at 6 mg. Since I had no side effects and also no relief?
from it at all and was worse than ever, my neuro has increased it to?
10 which is not usually done. I am taking more Sinemet than I was?
when I was taking MIrapex but I was getting edema after being on 8?
mirapex daily for so long. With Neupro, I am also off much more?
dramatically altho the new dosage may be a little better...I am going?
to give it a month or so on this dose to see what happens - but I am?
concerned that my feet are swelling again.?
?
No easy answers....?
Nina?
"Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we?
make of our circumstances."?
?
?
On Sep 16, 2007, at 10:18 AM, Sidney Jeffe wrote:?
?
> In July the FDA approved the Neupro Patch.I haven't seen any?
> postings on anyone who has tried it.?
>?
> I have been on it and am now on the last week of titration..?
>?
> It seems to help my dyskinesia .but I'm having more and longer?
> freezing episodes.?
>?
> Hopefully,medication adjustment will help.Right nopw it's?
> discouraging.?
>?
> Any comments will be appreciated.?
>?
> Lorraine Jeffe?
>?
> To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:?
> mailto:[log in to unmask]
> In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn?
?
In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn?

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.