Correct me if I am wrong, but I think agonists work by fooling
dopamine receptors into thinking they are receiving dopamine.

On Sep 18, 2007, at 1:36 PM, Peggy Willocks wrote:

> Now a question.  Does my reaction mean that I am still making
> dopamine, but
> my receptors just needed a boost?  I think that's what the agonists
> do -
> stimulate your receptors so you receive more dopamine.
> Peggy

> mailto:[log in to unmask]

Ken and Elaine Goodrich
5800 Forest Hills Blvd. Apt. D-103
Columbus, Ohio  43231-2941
614-426-3040

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its
government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain