From: platypus <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 8.32pm
Subject: Re: introduction and question

I am a doctor. I gave up surgery when I saw how easily a colleage could do?
it. I gave up mmy practice when people stopped coming because they thought I?
had Alzheimers disease, but I still look up things for people on internet. I?
meditate and write poetry?
You will always be a vet in your heart?
?
http://meditation.org.au/?