No, it was the part about "Social Marketing of water issues" that I
thought might be interesting to us. I'm guessing this happens largely
through written texts and public presentations/town hall meetings, and
they would interested in learning something about

    * how to put these texts together, and
    * how people read and interact with these texts (critical discourse
      studies, rhetorical genre studies)

Roger Graves