Hi, Jean -- Will do! BTW, I am assuming you're not able to come to the
Mississauga reading tonight at 6 in eastern Port Credit (Legion Hall at
765 Third Street, north of Lakeshore, just east of Cawthra). Let me know
if that's wrong! I'll be leaving about 3 for a set of errands
beforehand.... But I could loop back to pick you up if you want a drive.
   == M.

--
Dr. Margaret Procter
Coordinator, Writing Support