> to kristin W
I worked for about 7 yraes with mild signs before the tremor cautioned me to
seek a neuologist  I was diagnosed  november  after the summer I retired
from my own vet practice in Canada.tht was in 04  three years later I am
very glad I quit when I did.  in a group practice I might have worked longer
but on my own . no just dont have the stamina and the tremors are quite
noticeable. most of my clients and none ofthe family  know  very much  about
the disease. if they ask , I tell better they know ts parkinsons the think
its drug abuse ho ho
mailto:[log in to unmask]