I am so sorry that your daughter does not understand your pain very well.

My 19 year old daughter got parkinsons from a jetski to the head. She denies pain but I see it on her face. Her memory is gone. They only give her sinemet and no other therapy.

I myself, even tho I love her, I think she is not paying attention because it hurts me to see that she cannot remember or do things she is trying to do.

I have two suggestions for you:
1-- If at all possible take a break from your daughter. Everyone wants to give the caregiver a break, but has anyone ever thought the person fighting Parkinsons might want a change of pace too?

2-there are medicines and especially physical therapy to help you deal with this pain. There are even exercises to help you with speech, chewing, arm motions ,etc. Try to make sure you have any assistive devices and light exercises, and activities you can still enjoy,  to relieve your pain and distract you from it. Yes it is real, and I am sorry for the rift Parkinsonism is causing in your family.

I pray that you will receive more strength and understanding from others.

Angela Hamon--a caregiver in NC, USA