Because we Parkies need a "laugh":

Oct 6, 2007 - 472 more days of Bush:

Oct 8, 2004 - 2004 during the second presidential debate:   :"Saddam would still be in power if (John Kerry) were the president of the United States, and the world would be a lot better off."

Oct 18, 2004 - In a speech in Marlton NJ, Bush says,  "September the Fourth 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers.  It's  a day I will never forget."

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation