I bought and gave away 10 copies of her book and reviewed her book in the
summer AZNPF newsletter.  Can any of you lend a hand?  Thanks., Ray

Hello everyone,

It's finally here after almost a year of researching, writing, and editing.
As my book RIGHT TO RECOVER Winning the Political and Religious Wars over
Stem Cell Research in America is released in bookstores this week, I would
like to ask my friends to help me with publicity. There are several easy
ways you can do this and I would appreciate if you would pick one or two of
them and help me get the word out:

Tell others about the book and give them the link to www.right2recover.com
so they may investigate the contents of the book.
Let people know the book is available at: Nightengale Press
(http://www.nightengalepress.biz/store/customer/home.php?cat=257) and
www.amazon.com http://tinyurl.com/2l89af)
Ask anyone you know who is involved with patient advocate groups to let
their readers/members know about the book. Perhaps they would post an
announcement in their newsletter.
If you publish a newsletter, you might mention my book in it. Here is a
blurb you can use for promotional purposes:

The information in RIGHT TO RECOVER: Winning the Political and Religious
Wars over Stem Cell Research in America was derived from intensive research,
personal interviews, emails and other correspondence with national and
international medical doctors, research scientists, religious leaders and
elected officials as well as stories from patients, who hope to transform
their lives through stem cell implants. The book contains well-researched
facts about all types of stem cell (bone marrow, amniotic and cord blood)
treatments presently being used and their restorative effects. It also
explores the research being done using stem cells derived from in vitro
fertilized eggs on laboratory animals and presents findings to support its
curative potential on humans.

Yvonne Perry is a freelance writer, author and speaker who writes about
educational topics that inspire excellence and uplift the spirit. Her style
of writing is lovingly controversial and challenges people's belief systems
in order to help them move past what she calls "Sunday School mentality."
She is a graduate of American Institute of Holistic Theology where she
earned a Bachelor of Science in Metaphysics. See www.Right2Recover.com to
read media releases, articles, and information about stem cell research.

Ask people to watch the book trailer on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCUkgYUbc1U&v3 and leave a comment or give a
rating.
if you are local to Nashville or have friends/family who are in the area,
please let them know about my book signing event:
Borders Bookstore
2501 West End Ave.
Nashville, TN 37203
615-329-3380
Oct. 23, 2007
7 p.m.

§                     Book Signing & Presentation by Yvonne Perry
§                     Music by Tom Shinness
§                     Insights from Attorney Mary Parker (John Edwards'
campaign)
§                     A Biblical Perspective on stem cell research by Rev.
Dan Bloodworth
§                     Hors d'oeuvres and Beverages Provided

Contact: Chuck Whiting  242-9857  [log in to unmask]

Go to the blog http://right2recover.blogspot.com/ and
Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation