-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subject: Re: BOTOX QUESTION

Hello from Paris Ontario
        Re: controlling drooling.  My husband has had PD fro 12 years and
had a real problem of late with drooling.  Here is something we tried that
has been comfortable and effective.
        We purchased Thera.P by Norsk Fitness Inc. 2100 St. Patrick,
Montreal (Quebec) H3K 1B2.
         It is a wrap with a Velcro closure 3" x 18" (8cm x 46cm) and a Gel
pack that can be used hot or cold.  BUT WE ONLY USED THE WRAP AROUND HIS
NECK AND THE DROOLOING STOPPED.  It tilts the chin up just enough to make
all the difference.  Thought we would share this with you folks.
        Thank you for all the interesting articles re PD.

Eva & Don Woods  [log in to unmask]