My husband has tried acupuncture for Parkinson's-related pain and muscle
spasms and has found it to be very useful.  It does, however, seem to
temporarily aggravate (for a couple of hours following the acupuncture
session) his tremors which are pretty bad before they are aggravated.  My
husband had previously used acupuncture for migraine headaches and found it
helpful. I would suggest finding a Chinese-trained acupuncturist.  There
seems to be quite a bit of variation in acupuncturists'
competency/professionalism.

Annette, caregiver/carepartner of Ken, age 55, diagnosed with PD at 49,
symptoms since about age 41