New Jersey advocate Claire Salamon sent me this and we are asking you to
send it on to everyone you know.
Thanks, Ray

Dear Friend,
        In 20 days, New Jersey will be offered a choice.  The stakes could
not be higher.
        Do we embrace the power and promise of stem cell research, or do we
allow this historic opportunity to transform lives simply pass us by?

        Do we support the aggressive, moral, and ethical pursuit of cures,
or do we ignore this chance to deliver a better tomorrow for those who are
suffering today?

        On the ballot on Tuesday, November 6th is a Referendum asking
whether New Jersey should invest $450 million a year for the next decade in
stem cell research.  It is research that could lead to a cure for
Parkinson's disease, juvenile diabetes, spinal cord injury, multiple
sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease and many other debilitating diseases and
conditions.

        Stem Cell Research is also an investment in the future of New
Jersey.  Passage of this Referendum will create jobs in our State, promote
cutting edge scientific innovation, and spur economic development.

        We Must vote YES for ballot Question # 2 --- The Stem Cell Research
Bond Act.

        We must Vote YES for Hope!

        Below is an Op Ed piece from Carl Riccio, a senior at Villanova
University who was tragically injured in a high school wrestling match in
2003.   Carl is a leading advocate for the advancement of stem cell research
and his moving words tell the story of what this ballot question is really
all about.

        Please email it to all those in your contact lists to encourage them
to VOTE YES FOR HOPE--Ballot Question # 2 -- and thus help support Carl and
those they love who would benefit from this groundbreaking science.

Riccio: Green light for stem cell funding?

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation