Hi Dan.  I have been an advocate of acupunture since the '70s.  I have seen it
do marvelous things, and I've written about it.  Unfortunately, however, it
did nothing at all for Laureen's PD.  Even after multiple treatments with an
OMD (Oriental Medical Doctor, for those who don't know) whom we know and
trust, nothing.  Glad you had success.  Scott

>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>I have used acupuncture for PD, Bellšs palsy and shingles.  Use a certified
>acupuncturist and ask their experience with PD.  Helped stiffness, pain &
>bradykinesia. Several tx may be needed for maximum effect.  My Bellšs palsy
>was 95% cleared in 3 weeks. People noted improvement after each session.
>Highly recommend it.
>
>Dan
>615-662-6901 home
>615-473-8083 cell