Joanie, How much I agree with you, my heavens, you can't say anything about
anything without someone coming back you.
I was told by a Californian, that some people were using salt water to
protect their homes along the coast, and others were complaining that the poor
fish would be victims.  Wow, have we sunk to a new low, when fish are more
important than lives.
 I am ready to give up with all this political correctness, get a  life.  If
words are all you have to worry about in your life, then I  suggest you have a
reality check.  OKAY, off my soap box.
Parkinson's is here, and you have to deal with it, and if you can laugh
about something, do it.  I miss my ability to laugh( I don't have  Parkinson's,
but it has taken such a toll on my life, I can't remember life  before Brig was
diagnosed).
Now off my soap box......
Gerry