hello everyone,

  my name is Khadija. i was browsing in the internet to get some information about the parkinson desease. i am not the person who is suffering from this desease but i believe my brother is. i noticed some symptoms ofd parkinson like right hand and right foot shaking. besides he is becoming a little slower in the way he talks. it makes feel tremndously sad to see my brother who was like a father to me when i was young become the way he is becoming. so i forgot the sit that i was looking at when i found your list. i would like to know as much as i can about parkinson especially if there is a cure and if there is a chance of recovering especially during its early stages. i don t know how do you contact each other , is there a chat room where you talk or is there a website for your group, or maybe you communicate through emails. i m glad i found your email, because you seem very interested and deeply concerned with the subject matter.

  please write back to me to enlighten me about how to communicate with you in case i need any info. thank you so much for your consideration, and your help.

  Khadija