Joan, you do more for Parkinson's awareness and
fund-raising  than 90% of those who would criticize you.
Some people are congenitally grumpy. I also think one of
the best ways to survive Parkinson's as long as possible is
through the  use of humor, especially the dark, dry, and
delicious kind. So keep on calling your fund-raiser,
"Shake, Rattle, and Roll,"
and as we used to say in the 60's-Keep On Keeping On.
Carole Hercun