My wife and I both love puns and word jokes... We were sitting in the livingroom watching tv the other day, and I was shaking pretty badly. During a break in the programme I decided to go into the kitchen to get a snack, so I slowly got to my feet and started shuffling towards the refrigerator. Then I heard three words that almost made me fall over with laughter: "Off you go!"
This might sound like a cruel joke to some of you, but if you consider the fact that Veronica has Cerebral Palsy and can't walk at all, it becomes more understandable how it can be said in an affectionate way...
Take care!
John.