            CONGRATULATIONS
                   MEG DUGGAN

There has been over 1,000 copies of the     Parkinson Care Series ~ an
educational
program on Parkinson disease for healthcare professionals distributed in
the United States.    Thank You Meg !

This program for health care professionals, teaches them  specific
medical caring of the PD patient.  This specific caring  is essential
for quality of life and life/death situations.  Life/death situations
has occured with some  Pd patients due to the ''innocent ignorance''
of professional health care people.

As we, ourselves, learn ~ Parkinson's disease is an unique disease.
Some refer to PD as a designer disease.  When hospitalized, we don't ask
for ''special care'' but we must DEMAND our ''specific care.''    Thank
You Meg !

(Meg could you  run   your website  for

 those interested in your program.)

Claire