On November 3, the Arizona Chapter of the National Parkinson's Foundation hosted Milly Kondracke Advocacy Award winners Nina and husband Joe Brown.  Nina was our keynote speaker and gave a very moving and inspirational Power Point presentation on 'Hope", this year's meeting theme.  I just wish everyone on the List could have an opportunity to hear them.   It was such a joy to finally get to meet this amazing duo in person.  We are so lucky to have such fantastic people fighting for us.  They are my heroes, as is Jean Burns, Arizona PAN advocate, who I got to see again.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation