PD Cure?  Since you asked, here's my two cents worth...

George,                 One Man's Opinion ~>

When my PD symptoms started to become evident, I spent hours acquiring,
downloading and reading stuff like
'REVEALED:  The Root  Cause of Parkinson's - And How to Reverse It"...
(As a matter of fact I believe I may actually have  these documents
somewhere.).  It took some time to begin to sort out the wheat from the
chaff..

Then it struck me... I was a victim of wishful thinking. Did I really
think the entire medical community, and the pharmaceutical industry, the
NIH and all the universities and institutions sponsoring research, and
the scientists and students doing the research worldwide would allow a
cure to go along being ignored?  Reality dictates that this is most
unlikely.  A cure will not come from witch doctors or marketers over the
internet.  It will come from systematic, organized and disciplined
research done  by credible institutions...  "the establishment"..

Don't get sucked in by marketers of herbs, roots, dietary additives or
other exotic treatments, or "cures" that require you to travel to some
mysterious foreign destination to  get treatment.  Sign up with the best
neurologist you can find and go with a list of questions each time you
visit.  If you ever have doubts that everything possible is not being
done for you, try a different neurologist.

This mailing list will keep you up to date and will alert you to things
you may want to ask about.  For instance, I recently read about nicotine
patches giving some relief from tremors and Dyskinesia.  I asked my
neurologist, who is a Professor of Neurology at the primo University
Hospital in my State, about it.  He advised me that his group is seeking
funding for a million dollar study on the role of nicotine, caffeine,
and the like, on PD... (!).

With his permission I am going to experiment on myself with  OTC
nicotine patches to see they have any effect at all.

I hope my thoughts are helpful.  We all want to find a cure, almost any
cure will do.  Let me know how you're making out.

All The Best,

Bill Taggart