I just checked and the Family Research Council is still presenting Dennis Turner, Patricia Payne and 10 unnamed Kentuckians as having had successful ASC treatment for Parkinson's.

For those of you who don't know here is the truth:

1.  Turner's PD had returned by 3-24-06 when I called him.

2.  Patricia Payne never took part in Phase II of Dr. Levesque research because it never took place and has been "stalled" for 3 years.

3.  10 unnamed Kentuckians were in the aborted Amgen GDNF infusion therapy trial (no stem cells of any kind).

These 3 claims are still being made in FRC literature as of November 2007 and the  list of Prentice's cures has grown to 72.

I also checked on PD patients who had gone to China for ASC treatment for PD and ALS.  Although great improvement was claimed the 3 ALS patients are dead and there are real problems with the before and after videos.  Nowhere is there shown a neurological exam like the ones we've all had.  Penny Thomas was the only patient of  6 who had had her head shaved, standard procedure for brain surgery (maybe some didn't have brain surgery) The After  shots showed many shoulder up only shots, none showed patients actually doing what they claimed they could now do and most contained interviews with spouses or friends talking about them.  About 70  people with various diseases have gone to China for treatment (even children) but I gave up after awhile it was so disappointing.  anyone contemplating going to China ought to look at these videos.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation