Paula,
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation has  a "PD Creativity" web site with lots of information and resources on Music and Music Therapy for PD.

The Home page is at: http://www.pdcreativity.org/index.html

 Information Exchange - Music is at:
http://pdcreativity.elanweb.net/forum/resources/forum_category.2007-02-14.3304390816/
also the Artist's Audio Gallery at
http://www.pdcreativity.org/catdisplay.aspx?id=2

Hope you find this helpful,
Linda

-- "Paula E. Jayne" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
hello all - thank you for this resource.

I have been reading about using music as therapy for PD patients (my dad has
PD) and wondered if there are particular composers / CDs / types of rhythms
that people have found to be helpful.    any suggestions or places to look for
more information are welcome.

thank you.
Paula Jayne