From: Nina P. Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:50 pm
Subject: Re: Questions from a beginner

> Hi Diana,?
> I am 66 and have had Parkinson's for 23 years and can answer some of?
> your questions with a presentation I put together on HOPE. The list?
> doesn't accept attachments so if you send me your email address, I?
> will send it to you.( or anyone else that wants to see it.) The?
> power point has music and animations in it so it is way too long to?
> email, but I finally got around to copying my notes into a word file?
> and that works.?
>?
> My email is?
?
Nina?
"Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we?
make of our circumstances."?
?
In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn?

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003