From: "angela hamon" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: PD or not PD

> Thank you all for your unwavering support during this time. I have
collected the opposing medical opinions, the medical records, and found that
I can return to the original diagnosing clinic and restart her care on the
first of the month They have read and disagreed with the neurologist reports
and offered to refer me to another one.  I will have to pay cash while
waiting for medicare or medicaid approval for Margey.

> They are ready to try new medicines, and she is feeling a little less
scared, and we do thank all of you profusely for your concern, your well
wishes, your advice about collecting her records, and all the friendship you
extended to us. She is feeling "ok" due to diet improvement (added protein!)
and nicotine. I know that's a can of worms, but the nicotine is helping. She
is chewing Nicorette steadily and sipping caffeinated beverages, the tremors
are pretty bad, and she falls, but help is coming from the office she used
to visit when they transfer her old file to the new department head. Thanks
again sweet ones for all you have done to help me stay sane in these scary
times. . .
> Angela, Mom and caregiver to Margey, that rare teen parkie
> Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in.
> www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline
mailto:[log in to unmask]