Next Tues.the 11th I'm scheduled to be hospitalized in order to be tested, observed. evaluated, etc.

  Some background info--last summer I started the new patch and thought  I was the perfect candidate--dyskinesia and some freezing.At first it was grand---probably because I wanted it to be so badly.What did happen was that if I didn't have dyskinesia I had freezing.By increasing my sinement my dyskinesia was worse.It seems like I'm on a roller coasted at times.

  We spend the winters in AZ. where we are now-----this year is the last of this.My neuro here ,whom I ve only seen twice-----but feel  is very good has suggested the hospitalization.It      is my understanding th
  at my meds----  patch,requip and sinement will be cut as  far as they can and do other tests---vocaL,COORDINATION,ETC.After this a recommendation will be made---possibly liquid sinement

  A WEEK BEFORE AND I'M WONDERING IF THIS IS A SMART THING TO DO.
I'M CERTAINLY NOT DOING WELL..

  Any comments or suggestions would be grealy appreciated/

  Thanks

  Lorraine Jeffe

  Excuse typo errors