It is with fondness I remember Barb and her wonderful sense of humor.She made a wonderfu; contribution.

  Joan your suggestion is a wonderful one,as I so often have wondered what has happened to those who have shared ,pioneered,advocated and supported the challenging road to a cure.

  I believe ,for example,met Art at the first PAN FORUM I attended.He took many great pictures and he is still furnishing items of interest.I think it was alsothe first Forum for Nina and Joe Brown----this was before the Udall Bill was enacted.

  Altho, my PD has progressed it is the duel hearing problem that I now have.That  has made me most a[preciative of those that are active

  I would ;love to know about those that have meant so much to me/

  I'm due to be hospitalized next Tues.(note aoother posting) after that if I can help in some way great.

  Hugs

Joan Blessington Snyder <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  i, too, remember barb, her flamingos, and her always cheerful (sometimes sarcastic/cheerful) way of turning a phrase and writing a post. does anyone hear from some of those long lost posters??? i keep in touch (albeit irregularly) with dennis greene and janet paterson. art, do you suppose we could get some info on some of our "elder statesmen " posters & maybe put together a tribute page and a where they are now-type thing? i'd love to help on a this kind of project.
rest in peace, barb. thanks for all your spunk & courage! lovingly, j

Joan Blessington Snyder 56/17
www.calipso-pd.org
"Hang tough....no way through it but to do it."
Chris in the Morning Northern Exposure