i, too, remember barb, her flamingos, and her always cheerful (sometimes sarcastic/cheerful) way of turning a phrase and writing a post. does anyone hear from some of those long lost posters??? i keep in touch (albeit irregularly) with dennis greene and janet paterson. art, do  you suppose we could get some info on some of our "elder statesmen " posters & maybe put together a tribute page and a where they are now-type thing? i'd love to help on a this kind of  project.
rest in peace, barb. thanks for all your spunk & courage! lovingly, j

Joan Blessington Snyder  56/17
www.calipso-pd.org
"Hang tough....no way through it but to do it."
Chris in the Morning       Northern Exposure