I was diagnosed with Parkinson's about a year and a half ago.  I'm 69.  I am an artist and I'm lefthanded, and I have the tremor in my left hand.  I can't write longhand well (used to be able to read my own longhand).  I have no problem printing or doing calligraphy.  I have some problems when I draw mainly coloring inside a closed space.  I have some balance problems. I tend to do things quickly and impulsively.  Apart from some joint pain and tiredness I've not been too effected.  Hopefully, it will not get worse.

Although I have not been a member of this list for a long time, I have found it very helpful and supportive.

Fred Acerri