-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Douglas Way
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mapping Stem Cell Research

Ray,

  I'm trying to find  info on Pinhua Hospital in Beijing, China. They
are the Stem Cell researchers in China. Their first patient was Penny
Thomas of Hawaii.

  Can you help?   I  especially like to write Penny.

  thanks,

  Douglas

rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  CAMR folks:

See information below about a free screening in DC this weekend of a new
stem cell film.

I understand it will air on PBS on January 15. For a list of local
screenings around the country go to
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/stemcell/getinvolved.html

Sean Tipton
President
Coalition for the Advancement of Medical Research
Director, Public Affairs
American Society for Reproductive Medicine
202-863-2494
202-421-5112 (mobile)

ITVS Community Cinema-DC Explores the Scientific and Personal Sides
of the Stem Cell Debate with a Preview of
"MAPPING STEM CELL RESEARCH: TERRA INCOGNITA"

WHEN/WHERE: Sunday, December 9 at 4 PM
Busboys and Poets, 2021 14th Street, NW

ADMISSION: No Admission fee - RSVP required -
Tel. 202-939-0794
(http://www.communitycinema-dc.org,
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/getinvolved)

WHO: Independent Lens, ITVS, WHUT, Busboys and Poets,
Social Action and Leadership School for Activists (SALSA), a program of
the
Institute for Policy Studies.

(WASHINGTON, DC) It is one of the most controversial issues of our time.
With each new discovery come new challenges in the political debates.
MAPPING STEM CELL RESEARCH: Terra Incognita goes beyond the rhetoric to
put
a human face on the issue, introducing viewers to doctors, researchers
and
patients on the front lines.

ITVS Community Cinema-DC and WHUT will present a preview screening of
MAPPING STEM CELL RESEARCH: TERRA INCOGNITA at Busboys and Poets (2021
14th
Street, NW), Sunday, December 9 at 4 pm. A community discussion will
follow
the screening. Guest speakers include John D. Gearhart, Ph.D., Professor
of
Stem Cell Biology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; and
Jaydee
Hanson, Policy Director for the International Center for Technology
Assessment. Other speakers are TBA. There is no admission fee; this
screening is open to the general public. Reservations are requested:
email - [log in to unmask]; or call 202-939-0794.