> ElaineMy prayers are with you. I wish drunk drivers would still have to watch films of ambulance rides. and I wish cruel doctors would have to visit their patients at home, or walk in their shoes for FIVE minutes. . .
The irresponsible behavior among doctors has skyrocketed since the "tort reform" got rid of "frivolous lawsuits" and doctors have nothing to fear, so they do not have to worry about the results any longer.

My prayers are with you and your husband. I can so relate, and the symptoms are beyond belief. You can email me on or off list at ANY time.
angela hamon