>A few weeks ago, I started taking Cymbalta for depression. 60 mg per
>day.  For the past three weeks or so, my symptoms from Parkinson
>have been significantly reduced.  Coincidence??? Has anyone else had
>similar experience?

Any drug which affects the mood centers of the brain can  influence
our symptoms. I take and occasional Atavan for anxiety. It usually
calms my symptoms a bit.
I looked up Cymbalta online. It interacts dangerously with rasagiline
(Azilect), and selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam) among others. These are
widely prescribed PD meds.

--
Steve Rack

Brattleboro VT