From: "Joan Blessington Snyder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:10 PM
Subject: my friend's (the stem cell researcher) website

i feel quite honored and very fortunate to have this fine doctor and
researcher as my friend...and right in my hometown of peoria, il. at bradley
university. i am including this url for you to see:
http://www.bradley.edu/academics/las/bio/cady/index.htm
click on the projects button and see the amazing work that he and his
dedicated students are working on. i'm so darn proud of him. please let me
know what you think.

Joan Blessington Snyder  56/17
www.calipso-pd.org
"Hang tough....no way through it but to do it."
Chris in the Morning       Northern Exposure