There are many types of green tea.  The stuff in bags you buy at the
market is the cheapest and worst tasting, high in caffeine.  The premier
grades available in japanese/korean/chinese markets tastes much much
better.  The best tea is from the tips of the plant, and must be roasted
by trained tea roasters.  It NOT sold in bags.

Google green tea and you'll find out the facts and on-line sources for
the best green tea.

I get mine from:   http://www.amazing-green-tea.com

I am sure there are other sources.  I am not shilling for the above site.

My wife, 15 yr parkie, and VERY sensitive to caffeine, MSG, beer, booze,
and many medications, has no problem with the quality green tea.

Nick