Brig has had PD for 22 years and had night sweats all the time after 18
years.
  He is in the nursing home after 22 years, diagnosed at  46) because I have
no help and could not pick him up when he fell which was  every time  I left
the room.  The guilt is horrendous which I have  written about, but I had no
other choice, and it is killing me.  My heart  aches each time I see him, I
honestly, don't know which is worse.
I also,  have a  92 year old mother in a nursing home and now my
mother-in-law at 93 just passed away and I have to try and tell Brig plus  arrange
funeral in another town(60 miles away). Who ever said senior years were  wonderful
was lying in their teeth.  All I know is Brig had a tee shirt  from one of my
friends that said "Parkinson Sucks", I hate that term, but it  certainly covers
this disease.
Gerry(who has advocated for 18 years)