Angela, mother of Margey, thank you very much for your words and thoughts.  Dick is pretty well today, but I forgot to give him his last meds because our well casing cracked from the freeze.  Can't find a well guy at all.  I saved what water I could.  It is such fun

Happy Holidays to you, your family, and Margey

Elaine

angela hamon <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Elaine,
It is frustrating when the doc is "uncomroftable" discussing Pd although they can see it with their own eyes.  It is a lot LESS comfortable for you and your husband having to go home and deal with symptoms getting worse all along. It seems to me that if they are just interested in money, that it would be cost efective to treat these patients while their ability to work, or care for themselves is still somewhat intact.

I feel you are lucky to have a family still involved, but I am sorry for the toll it has taken on them. . .
I do hope you get treatment sooner, as the weeks turn to months and years, and vital abilities slip away, unnoticed by the doctors who see your husband as a ping pong ball and not a human being.
My thoughts are certainly with you this Christmas.
Angela, mother of Margey, who has zero meds, and is falling several times per day.