Mary Ann, Dick has been having very low temperatures at times. I will try the suggestion tomorrow Thanks.

Mary Ann Ryan <[log in to unmask]> wrote: What you describe is an effort for Dick's body to increase his temperature -
this phenomena is commonly seen in fevers.  I'm wondering if you could take
Dick's temp before the incident - and then afterward.  He either has an
unidentified infection, or his temperature regulating system is shot.  If it
is the latter, there is little that any doctor can do.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org