Yes, I have talked to nurses, but they, so far, have no answers for us.  I will ask more of them.
/Elaine

[log in to unmask] wrote: Have you consulted a nures about the sweats ?  For practical matters they're
often much better than doctors, as they actually interact with patients.

Quoting "M.Schild" :