Hi Angela!  I have spent time recently on line trying to find something that would help my husband.  I have been lurking on the PIEN site for awhile, but just started to ask questions.  M. Schild suggested a care giver group, too.  Since I have over 650 unread emails, you can see I am way behind.  I have committed the rest of my life to Dick, and I drop everything when he needs attention.  He also has a jealousy psychosis, and I try not to encourage that.  I am grouchy enough at times, so when I can, I try to be very solicitous of him.  We will be married 50 years in the spring.  I will lurk on the site you told me about, and join in when I can.
Elaine

angela hamon <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I, too, am sorry about Jamie. It also eeems like he was young onset, too. I am glad you are on the list, and wonder if you might like to join the caregiver list, too.  I am a member of a site called Gather.com where you can publish photographs, and write about yourself, and make many new friends. . .
Do you spend a lot of time online?
angela
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect