I, too, am sorry about Jamie. It also eeems like he was young onset, too. I am glad you are on the list, and wonder if you might like to join the caregiver list, too.  I am a member of a site called Gather.com where you can publish photographs, and write about yourself, and make many new friends. . .
Do you spend a lot of time online?
angela
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect