I  had bilateral dbs in may of 2002. Since I live many miles from the hospital I demanded  and finally bought a model 7438 therapy controller. the model 7438 controls the Soletra 7426 and the Itrel 7424, both of these control one side at a time. This $900 purchase turned out to be a real good idea since I used the unit to turn on the left side on three occasions and the right side once.  It was also used to verify that a lightning strike, fifty feet from me had turned the right side unit into to carbon, and had ruined all my external leads and, yes scarred a small part of my brain. on another occasion it verified a battery that was going bad very slowly.  Since I now have the Kinetra and the 7436 controller,  I no longer need the 7438 controller. It is in like new condition, with the original box, foam, and book. After January 3rd it will be for sale to  the highest bidder.There will be a 400 dollar reserve. Payment must be by US Postal money order, or cash if you live close enough to Stephenville,TX. to come and get it. I will not be playing computer during the Christmas and new year season.

gwc