Gerry:

If PAN has been advocating for this for years, perhaps you are barking up
the wrong tree.  As a PWP,  I don't experience much progress.

Returning vets don't suffer from Parkinson's disease yet, but horrible,
ghastly brain injuries, loss of limbs and such....and from what I hear this
administration has not been there for them and this is what Yvonne's article
was about - how ESCR MIGHT have helped them.  We've lost years of research
time.  Maybe you can afford it.  I can't.

CREATING A POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE FOR RESEARCH WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE GET
 RID OF AN UNCOMPASSIONATE ANTI-SCIENCE WARMONGERING PRESIDENT WHO MAKES A
TOUGH STRUGGLE HARDER.

I only say this because the situation is so bad for so many due to this
despicable excuse for a human being.  How many of you really think B is on
your side?  How many years are you willing to wait?  I'M TIRED OF HEARING
ABOUT THE HELP WE'RE GETTING and just how I need to be "POSITIVE" - what I
should be advocating for and doing from my wheelchair..  His 60
or so vetoes say F*%# Y#$, DROP DEAD TO ALL WHO SUFFER.  When have we ever
had a president like him who rules now by veto?

You, of all people, Gerry, who have been witness to and experience terrible
personal suffering,
 should know better than to support this disaster!!

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation