OK, I looked it up for you and found that John Edwards is right now  the ONLY candidate who has answered this health issue survey recommended by PAN (and in great detail I might add and what he would do).  He supports embryonic stem cell research.  Most of the  Democrats are in the process of either filling it out or having it edited.  The Republicans have not responded at all.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation